It is our honor to announce the
Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
To our valued Accomplishment Coaching community,
Across the coaching industry, the topics of equity, inclusion, belonging, diversity, and anti-racism are – rightly – front and center.
At Accomplishment Coaching, we are committed to improving access to the power and transformation of our work. Our stand is that “Power and possibility for all” includes people who are marginalized, oppressed, under-resourced and disenfranchised.
In service of this, it is our honor to announce the Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund. This fund is intended to provide access to our work, and to careers in coaching, to those who have wanted to pursue being trained as a coach, but who have previously experienced or currently see a barrier to entry.
How the Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund works:
- This is NOT a non-profit organization. Any financial support is NOT tax-deductible. Our scholarships simply intend to provide limited low-cost access to people who can benefit from our work and who otherwise would not be able to participate.
- Accomplishment Coaching will cover 50% of the cost of the program for each scholarship seat.
- The Scholarship Fundraising Team will be working to raise money to cover the remaining 50% for scholarship recipients on an ongoing basis.
- In some cases, the Scholarship CTP Participant may be asked to cover some of the costs of their program, including ancillary expenses such as books, insurance, travel, etc.
- A Scholarship Committee, independent of the leadership team, has created scholarship guidelines, application procedures and the selection process for recipients.
An amount of your choosing in a one-off payment.
Contribute a fixed amount every month.
We also accept contributions by check to:
3585 5th Ave., Ste. 100
San Diego, CA 92103
Please detail “Scholarship Fund” in the memo section of your check.