This program was designed with travel in mind. For those traveling to participate in our world-class training from across the country or around the globe, we have reduced the total number of flights required by almost fifty percent without compromising on the total number of training hours provided, or any of the benefits or requirements that make this The World’s Finest Training ProgramTM.
What’s The Same?
This condensed intensive program provides the same number of training and mentoring hours as our year-long Coaches Training Program and the same unique triple focus, which includes: 1) all the training and tools you need to become an effective coach, 2) a focus on your personal transformation, and 3) support and mentoring to build your coaching business throughout the program. It is a fully Accredited International Coach Federation Coach Training Program (ACTP), and provides all the training hours and mentoring hours required for Certification and to obtain your ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential.
- One 3-day Module, Five 4-day Modules and One 2-day Graduation Module (7 Modules or trips total) versus twelve 2-day weekend sessions
- Weekly group video training calls with your fellow participants and Program Leaders to provide continuous support and training between live training sessions
- This special intensive program is presented in New York (starting Spring) and San Diego (starting Fall) only
Next Intensive Program is in New York, starting April 21, 2020
- Tuesday- Friday, April 21-23, 2020
- Tuesday- Friday, May 19-22, 2020
- Tuesday- Friday, July 21-24, 2020
- Tuesday- Friday, September 22-25, 2020
- Tuesday- Friday, November 17-20, 2020
- Tuesday- Thursday, January 19-21, 2021
- Tuesday- Wednesday. March 23-24, 2021
Ready to take the next step?
To register for the Intensive New York program, fill out the registration form here.
For more information about the Intensive program in New York or San Diego, or any of our programs or locations, call 619-238-3600 or complete the form below: